05 July, 2008

Lucky Day

Yesterday, the entire evening at night, till 1 at night...I was watching Football tricks > The Ronaldhino Elastic, and tons , more..

coz i had a match to play, today.

So, i was really careful with my legs, cause, i was already injured.. weak bones, ligament tears etc.
and Luckily, my legs were fit during play.

In the first Half, i scored a Goal. I was very happy.
In the Second half, I played without any effort, cause our Captain > Yash - the most awesome captain ever, scored a goal.
So the score was like 2-0 at the end of the match.

Yash, is much , much much better then any other captains we had.
In the last three years, the leaders were always, Saraubh Wahegaonkar and Anad Bora, the biggest loosers in Milky Way.
They didnt let me play , the MY WAY.
i couldnt score a goal in three years.
But now, YASH, was all easy, told me to put in the best, and i did.
The game went really well.

And then the Naramada House Captain (not football, the entire house capt.) comes up and she says to me... "You are in Narmada House ?... I thought... "
I mean , what the hell, Does anybody no know me ?
I mean , its really awkward.... I've been serving this damn Green Thing for too long , and now !...
Strange peopless..

In the Second Half, i got a massive blow, from the Ball, on my Head by a Godavari Defender - Sarvesh...

And.. I would really like to thank Shardul, he helped me a lot.

After all this .. my head started aching real bad, cause of the BLOW.
But then , Akshay (AJ), gave me my HISTORY PROJECT.

I MEAN , MY NINTH STANDARD HISTORY PROJECT !
ITS JUST UNBELIVABLE
I WAS WAITING FOR IT , FOR LIKE... FOREVER
I THOUGHT , THAT THE SCHOOL THREW OUR PROJECTs...
My project on the LIFe of Hitler

why am i exaggerating ?
Cause, it the real DEAL....
its ZOMG, it amazing.

I SAW 11 Movies nd documentries to make this project.
I got secret INFO
I am have combined everything in this project.
Its a Secret piece of info , which is very sensitive, and the teacher hardly reads it... she just ticks..

I stayed awake all night, before date of submission to do this amazing piece of work.
Its just cool.
Very cool.
I love my project, and i am going to KEEP it.

And , then my head was aching, so I had those HYPONSIS audio tracks in my PSP, so i listened to two of them.

AMAZING...
headache gone...
pain in my legs after playing match ... GONE...

Today is my LUCKY DAY :)
Oh// i even got 13.13 $$ from jam, his bux.to earnings.
I am waiting for mine.
I know, i will recieve it anytime now, cause, i ordered it on the same day :)

No comments: