15 June, 2008

Just Co-incidence

No , not just co-incidence...
Somethings happening lately.

And also .. no .. its not my brain.
Whatever i see, its all coming true...

I see something about Duel, and there is a post about it in one of my fav blogs..
I see something about something , it comes , just right there

And its just too many things...

Like i saw Rain Man.
Then i suddenly get an opprtunity to download something about Kim Peek
and next day i see Tonight's Show with Jay Leno.... and Dustin Hoffman appears !


Well, it just entertains me...
Lets see what comes next.. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I think precise post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

shom said...

You wont agree with what ?
nd who are you ?

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

shom said...

Can you please name yourself ?

I'm not getting a word you said ~