01 July, 2007

FINNNALYYY ! ! ! ! ! ! !


i got most of my photos back which i had created in Adobe Photoshop CS2. I didnt have them bcoz, there were crashed in a hardisk. So i searched it on he INTERNET (almost IMMPOSIBLE , lik i searched the movie DEFUSED), then i remembered, that i had given most of my creation to many ppl, so i searched my mail for MY ALBUMS.rar ,, and then came the attachments which i dloaded , and here i have My Albums !!
But all of em were not there , but atleast i got em !..
I was praying , to get my shom back, the NEW shom.jepg...... i had don it with so much hardwork...still....

TAKE a look --


C
L
I
C
K

T
O

E
N
L
A
R
G
E

T
H
E

P
I
C
T
U
R
E
S















THE OLD SHOM






blog marketing

2 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

shom said...

yes , i speak English , talk to me and send mails at -
shomodor27@gmail.com